Thursday, May 16, 2013

Poem Respond 4


I respond to Noa's and Kate's poems.



I really like this poem, it has lot’s of imagery and rhymes in it.   When Noa says “I send my thoughts to light Where the clouds don't go And the rain never hovers”  I know that is personification, but what does that mean? Where is the light are you thinking of god in a way?  You seem a little depressed in this poem.  When Noa says “ As hatred raps around me” How are the haters and what are they raping about?  Do you just mean like people saying bad stuff about you?  When Noa says “ Let the light swarm me” What do you mean by the light? Do you mean happiness and good people?
When Noa saysThe clouds would get swept away”  Do you think that clouds are bad? That they should go away or just bad people and their mean thoughts?


Good but strange poem, seems like you are speaking from a abstract noun.  Don’t know what abstract noun it is. They way i first read it didn’t make sense, but then when i read it over it makes more sense it’s really long and a good poem.  There is a lot of imagery in the poem, like when kate says “Visiting where the blue runs free” I really like that line, it stand out and it’s good:)  I really also like these couple of lines. Glare of wondering Easy breezes on afternoons Where I will not catch.” Great poem and nice job.

No comments:

Post a Comment